Saturday, July 18, 2009

I've become some kind of weird clearing house

for good programmers looking for interesting projects/jobs. I know people doing interesting things (startups or other interesting projects). I also happen to know some really good programmers (who are as rare in Bangalore as they are elsewhere). Sometime I am able to link the former to the latter. If I didn't have so much to do I would probably start something like "Really Cool Jobs for really cool programmers in India dot com".

And since I connect only people I know personally, I can put my credibility behind them they are able to bypass multiple levels of interviews and such. Maybe there is a business model in there somewhere? (just kidding. I have enough to do for the next 10 years and my pile of "things to do" would be just as high).

No comments: